Innovative and Advanced Industry Leader
Using proprietary TitleSmart technology, our title insurance products have evolved beyond decision-based models, allowing us to deliver complete insurance commitments in 60 seconds, on most transactions. As the first provider to simplify title formats on a national scale, our advanced products can empower progressive lenders to close streamlined mortgages in as little as 14 days.
CLICK HERE to watch the TitleSmart eBrochure
We offer ALTA title insurance products that feature the protection of title insurance, complying with the standard published guidelines of FHA, Fannie Mae, and Freddie Mac. As a wholly owned division of First American Title Insurance Company, we have the financial strength ratings to qualify as an "acceptable title insurer*."
*In accordance with section "V, 201: Acceptable Title Insurers (06/30/02)" of the Fannie Mae Sellers Guide.
CLICK HERE to visit our Corporate Website
Quick Start HARP
Whether your strategy is loan acquisition or portfolio retention, our automated process solution can prepare you to achieve extraordinary results in the next wave of HARP refinances.
Our Quick Start HARP combines the best practices of a national underwriter and proprietary technology—aligned with the latest 2012 HARP 2.0 guidelines—to drive better response rates, improved pull-through, and reduced cycle time.
In addition to top-quality title and settlement services, our industry insight can help residential lenders identify HARP loans that will move rapidly through underwriting and closing—plus, simplify the process so it's easier for more homeowners to close their loans successfully.
Super Eagle™ ALTA Policies
Our Super Eagle program provides for ALTA Title Insurance Policy coverage as part of a streamlined program for refinance loans that seamlessly combines all the best of national lender title and settlement services. Super Eagle services include: Centralized title ordering, efficient settlement services, and quality mobile notary signings. Quality and productivity are monitored in a paperless environment, allowing lenders to receive real-time status on every aspect of the closing process. Consumer support is consolidated and workflow is customizable, allowing Super Eagle Alta Policies to meet the unique needs of each national lender. Super Eagle is now upgradable with TitleSmart® for faster delivery (where available) and WebSigning.
- Simplified, tiered rate structure for title premiums in most states
- Standardized and easy-to-read commitment format, delivered electronically
- Full coverage through a short-form ALTA Policy, with endorsements and EAGLE Protection included
- No minimum FICO score, LTV limits, or title qualification process for the Lender
Our Super Eagle program includes:
- Short-form ALTA Policy (where available)
- ALTA Policy
Junior Loan Policy - This policy is generally more cost efficient than a full ALTA Policy and is issued without a title commitment. The Junior Loan Policy is a limited coverage policy and generally insures against loss or damage to:
- The grantee named in the policy not being the named grantee in the last document recorded in the public records purporting to vest the fee estate in the land
- The description of the land in the policy not being the same description as contained in the last document recorded in the public records purporting to vest the fee estate in the land
- Any undisclosed monetary lien affecting the title recorded in the public records
- Any undisclosed ad valorem taxes or assessments of a governmental taxing authority which constitute a lien on the title and which appear on date of policy in the official ad valorem tax records where the land is located