Sign Anywhere, Anytime
First American Signature Services ("Signature Services") can enhance the borrower's closing experience, making it faster, easier, and better than before.
With a pre-qualified mobile notary from our exclusive signing network, Signature Services treats your consumers to a seamless first rate signing experience. We also offer our WebSigning service, our online signing platform offering the true convenience of signing anywhere, anytime – without an appointment. At Signature Services, we will help you discover how simple it is to get your document signed and notarized nationwide while delivering an exceptional consumer experience.
Our Signature Services Include:
Notary and Attorney Signing - Our quality mobile signing services allow your consumers to sign loan documents at their choice of time and place.
Transaction Type: Residential purchase, refinance, home equity, loan modification, reverse mortgage, and loan assumption loan document signings
Availability: All states (Texas Home Equity loans are excluded from mobile signing service and must take place in an attorney or title office)
- Nationwide Coverage – nearly 36,000 mobile notaries available
- Attorney signings available in DE, GA, MA, NC, SC, TX (Home Equity Loans), VT, and WV
- Agents that undergo a background check by the National Notary Association are automated as first choice selection for all business
- Automated system which allocates business to Notaries who maintain and exceed quality performance standards
- Impeccable quality rating for services through "state of the art" performance management system
WebSigning - Enhance your residential closing experience through the easy and convenient way to sign loan documents on the Internet.
- Extremely high close on time with no scheduled appointment
- Reduce funding delays
- Increase consumer satisfaction
- Decrease post-closing costs